Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pulau Pinang -1 August 2009


"FROM THE VATICAN TO AL-AZHAR"
Presenter : Idris Tawfiq
Location: Kompleks Masyarakat Penyayang Penang
Date : 1st August 2009 (Saturday)

Idris Tawfiq, Catholic Priest, UK (Source: http://www.islamreligion.com/)
A former British Catholic Priest accepts Islam after reading the Quran and his interactions with Muslims....

Idris Tawfiq : mashallah. i enjoyed my visit to penang so much and was deeply touched by the reception given me by the brothers and sisters there at IPSI August 9th at 2:15am





"I don't know why Allah Almighty has brought me today from my home in Egypt to Penang?"
....Neh , ada ker jawapannya?, hahaha ALham'dulillah.

Mungkin juga kata2 Stone ni sebahagian daripada jawapannya.....
Stone wrote at 1:19pm on August 1st, 2009
the talk yesterday in penang was great and i'm glad i went. i'm just an australian tourist who was curious but was very impressed. i'm looking forward to reading more. never really having met any muslims before, malaysia has been a very rewarding country for me in understanding islam. so far it makes a lot of sense to me. i've met some fantastic people, a few spending much of their time talking to me, teaching me and eventually driving me to the talk, and mr tawfiq is a very eloquent speaker and gifted story teller. thank you. i'm back to australia tomorrow but will be holding a treasured piece of learning with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment